LONDON TRIP* INFORMATION AVAILABLE HERE!!
*trip is not affiliated with Horn Lake High School or DeSoto County Schools.
INTERESTED IN CHOIR AUDITIONS?
Information will be available after Spring Break!
Know someone who would like to make a donation to the Horn Lake Choirs?
HL Alum, Serenity Holloway (c/o 18), now a vocalist in the USAF, continues to represent the HL community amazingly! Check out her interview with EVTV (9/10/21) -
Through a balanced repertoire of high quality music representing diverse genres and eras, the student will learn the versatility to perform music in a stylistically appropriate manner, with emphases on accuracy, consistency, and the highest potential quality. The student will also learn to craft intelligent critical appraisals of performances and to become a functional connoisseur of all types of music. The student will also become literate in reading music and rhythms.
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT
- to have different performing experiences
- to improve your musicianship
- to be exposed to all kinds of choral music from many periods of history & many styles
- vocal improvement = you will learn to use your voice in a healthy, free, & focused manner
- to learn how to work together & care for others...being part of a choir is like being part of a team; in fact, it is like being part of a family!