Through a balanced repertoire of high quality music representing diverse genres and eras, the student will learn the versatility to perform music in a stylistically appropriate manner, with emphases on accuracy, consistency, and the highest potential quality. The student will also learn to craft intelligent critical appraisals of performances and to become a functional connoisseur of all types of music. The student will also become literate in reading music and rhythms.
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT
- to have different performing experiences
- to improve your musicianship
- to be exposed to all kinds of choral music from many periods of history & many styles
- vocal improvement = you will learn to use your voice in a healthy, free, & focused manner
- to learn how to work together & care for others...being part of a choir is like being part of a team; in fact, it is like being part of a family!
INTERESTED IN CHOIR AUDITIONS? Read Me!
LONDON TRIP* INFORMATION HERE!!
*trip is not affiliated with Horn Lake High School or DeSoto County Schools.
Orlando - December 2022