HL Alum, Serenity Holloway (c/o 18), now a vocalist in the USAF, continues to represent the HL community amazingly! Check out her most recent video -
Christmas Concert (HS) 2020
Fall Concert (HS) 2020
Spring Concert (HS) 2021 can be found on our Facebook Group page!
Through a balanced repertoire of high quality music representing diverse genres and eras, the student will learn the versatility to perform music in a stylistically appropriate manner, with emphases on accuracy, consistency, and the highest potential quality. The student will also learn to craft intelligent critical appraisals of performances and to become a functional connoisseur of all types of music. The student will also become literate in reading music and rhythms.
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT
- to have different performing experiences
- to improve your musicianship
- to be exposed to all kinds of choral music from many periods of history & many styles
- vocal improvement = you will learn to use your voice in a healthy, free, & focused manner
- to learn how to work together & care for others...being part of a choir is like being part of a team; in fact, it is like being part of a family!