Audience members are encouraged to follow some well-established standards for formal concert behavior:
- Refrain from talking during a performance
- Remain seated for the entire concert. If it is absolutely necessary to do so, move between choirs & exit the nearest door. Wait to re-enter between choirs.
- Applause is the only appropriate form of expressing appreciation for a job well done. A good rule of thumb is to wait until the conductor lowers his/her arms to indicate the completion of the song.
- Please eliminate disruptions by turning off cell phones & removing small children who are crying or speaking loudly
- Students are not permitted to leave until the end of the concert & are expected to observe all performing groups. This is part of the educational process.